Production Blog: Another Day of Editing

 Hello blog I'm back again. Today we began editing are film some more. While I helped my friend I felt like I learned a lot. I helped him edit and film. As I am editing my own film currently this has helped boost my confidence. While I am not the main editor in my group we all work as a team to attempt to perfect are film. So far we have finished many of are edits for are film. All thats left is fixing up some stuff. Yesterday while I was editing I hadn't noticed that certain parts seemed off. I was unsure of what at the time. While Ben was looking over at my editing he pointed out something I hadn't seen. I was seeing from the perspective of a editor and not the audience. His observation helped me realize the importance of viewing our project from different angles, ensuring its appeal to our audience. While the edits I had created made sense to me to the audience it may not be as obvious. They may get lost and not understand the plot. As I created the film I knew what was gonna happen. The audience did not. I also had to foreshadow the plot using sounds and lighting as a medium. Helping Wolf is what allowed me to better complete this task. Alright guys thats all for today. Have a nice day and thank you for reading.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

genre: comedy

Title Research: Art of the Title Website